• Every program that Susan has designed and implemented for us has been a success. Early on, she grasps an understanding of the intended audience and is able to develop relevant programs, create implementation strategies and staff training to ensure a program will work. And when there’s a bump in the road, she always has a creative approach to solve obstacles and get all parties working collaboratively.
Susan has been instrumental in leading California’s microfinance field into the 21st century. She recognized the need for the industry to adopt new technology to increase efficiencies and reach more borrowers. She’s worked with technology providers to understand their contribution to the field; she’s worked with organizations, their leaders and their staff to change their lending processes in order to scale; and she’s created a program that will develop best practices for the industry.
Claudia Viek, CEO CAMEO
• Susan has an uncanny ability to turn ideas into real structure and to facilitate a process to make it all work.
Nancy Swift, Jefferson Economic Development
• Bringing in outside consultants isn’t always easy. Susan pulled it off with her sold approach and sheer intelligence.
Jim Cross, Cross Petroleum
• It’s rare to have someone so skilled in business management with strong people and training skills as well.
Marajen Moore, Awaken to Life
• Susan is a top-notched trainer. Every training that she has developed for us has received high praise from a sold-out crowd. She’s clear, well-organized, well-prepared and delivers meaty, cutting-edge content with a sense of humor. And she’s mastered the technique of audience engagement through webinars, that’s no easy feat!
Heidi Pickman, CAMEO Director of Communications
• Meetings facilitated by Susan have clear agendas and goals. But what sets them apart is her ability to recognize and communicate what’s important to the audience, what their big questions may be, and what next steps need to be taken. She recently facilitated a group of leaders in the California microlending field and the whispers at the end of the meeting were along the lines of ‘this was the best meeting I ever attended.
Shufina Engish, CAMEO Director of Programs
• Susan is very knowledgeable. GREAT CONSULTANT/FACILITATOR!!!
CARAT Training Participant, Sales Manager with over 10 yrs. working with clients.
• Susan is an excellent trainer & delivers the information in a way that not only makes sense, she demonstrates how to use it directly with clients. I hope we will continue to see her in future trainings.
CARAT Training Participant, Business Development Center with over 10 yrs. in lending experience
• Excellent presenter had my attention at all times. I found this workshop extremely helpful and I will not only apply what I learned at work but I will also use it in my personal life.
CARAT Training Participant
See my recommendations on LinkedIn