I have worked on virtually every aspect of non-profit organizational and corporate practice. I can help your organization or government agency create and implement projects that are relevant, effective and heart-felt.
- ‘Training the Trainers’ for over 100 SBDCs, CDFIs and other business development organizations.
- Facilitating cutting edge topics among lenders and business service providers at conferences.
- Designing programs, identifying trends and evolving best practices for companies serving businesses.
- Micro Lending Training and Design: Setting up, designing and expanding micro lending programs.
- Project Design, Strategic Planning and Research: Working to craft a winning and sound project.
- Community Support and Funding: Getting it off the ground and launching.
- Board Training and Development: Supporting boards to be engaged and effective. Realistically.
- Staff Training: Helping staff with communication, professionalism, team building and client retention.
- Financial Management: Training you to understand financial analysis to create a sustainable project. Including creative ideas for earned revenue.