My job is to provide you with facilitation, guidance, information, support and collaboration to make your work effective, connected to your values and aligned with your goals.
Economic justice and values-driven economic development have been my primary focus during my entire professional life. I bring these long-standing passions to my work along with an eclectic set of life experiences to provide a mature, in-depth perspective to individual and organizational change and growth.
Convinced that positive change is more a result of perceptual shifts than “change this” laundry lists, I also provide coaching in addition to my technical tool kit.
I live in beautiful Mount Shasta, CA, and regularly travel to visit clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and other locations nationwide.
My background includes:
- 25 years experience in business and community development
- Executive Director for two business-development nonprofits
- Presenter, trainer, facilitator at statewide, regional and national forums
- Served on the board of seven non-profits
- Bachelor’s in Economic Development from U.C. Berkeley
- Master’s in Public Policy from Princeton University
- Ongoing Education in diverse areas such as credit analysis, community building facilitation, online marketing, real estate finance, circle facilitation and others.
- Working with businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies on a broad array of development and management projects.
I have two daughters, ages 19 and 20. I have a twenty-year hobby of studying various personal growth and communication approaches which have brought deeper insight into how we all tick and what helps us move forward. My pastimes are knitting, dancing, skiing, yoga and watching quirky documentaries.